Monday, January 17, 2011

Tim was here.

Hello dear blog-people, this might be me, or maybe someone else. Just saying its a possibility. ;P
Anyways, I would just like to rant about how Super Mario is a pretty difficult game! Gah, I can do CoD, although not very well I admit, but Super Mario is supa tough! GAh! Maybe I just need more practice. Practice, practice, practice!  :D

Oh, so I met this really attractive girl yesterday. Hopefully I will get to see her again before I go back to Dallas, and from there to Kansas. I mean! Baylor, right. So I really like Baylor, it feels more homey. I don't know if its because I have more and closer friends here or what, but its pretty nice. Plus the trumpet professor is pretty awesome.
Oops, I got distracted, the really attractive girl. We had a nice conversation last night too when we were walking back to the dorm I was temporarily staying in. I mean! living in. :P

Anyways! He is about to find out I'm typing on his blog! :O Better post it now!! :D

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck w/the attractive girl and Super Mario Bros is the shit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I kinda need all the luck I can get. OH! I mean Kyle, needs it! :P

    Hm Kyle, a very interesting post. Doesn't seem like your usual syntax!
    -Tim

    ReplyDelete