Monday, November 8, 2010

For Emily.

This one comes from this post

Q: What is your favorite season and why?
A: Fall. Best weather, hands down. My allergies can suck it up.

Q: What is one 4-letter word that describes you?
A: uhhh...
Q: What is your favorite fortune from a fortune cookie?
A: "Keep your eyes open, and take advantage of the unexpected" because one, it was in my pocket from today, two, it's the only one I know right now because I have it in front of me, and three, it's such a blatant innuendo. 
Q: What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
A: I have a whole blog post for this, but recently, Tales From the Hood. Look it up. It's not even worth the time to describe it.
Q: What's you're addiction?
A: Caffeine. Mmmmmm.
Q: Are you a ninja?
A: Pirate
Q: Vampires or werewolves?
A: Wizards.
Q: Do you believe in magic?
A: nahh. It'd be nice though.
Q: Favorite Sesame Street character and why?
A: ooh...uh, I dunno. this one's a toughy. lets go with the count, just for this video.
Q: Rate your awesomeness on a scale from 1 to 10
A: depends on my mood for the day. right now I'm feeling like a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment