Thursday, April 28, 2011

jobbbb

forgot to mention!

I GOT THE JOB at the movie theater, so that's gonna be a blast for a joyful $7.25 an hour. It's only kinda for the money. I don't need a lot. I just need an income. It's more so I don't die of boredom in Coppell this summer, and so I can see Haley all the time. I hope it works out for me.

It also means I have to go home AGAIN. for the 4th freaking weekend in a row. I have to fill out paper work and stuff. But it's only for a night. I have to be back in Waco Saturday night for KPsi/TBS formal, and then Sunday for meeting and a band concert. Busy weekend. Again. Oh boy.

Anyway, right now I gotta go to a garden reception 'honoring my academic achievements'.... I need scholarship money, and that's where they'll be, so that's where I'm going.

1 comment:

  1. You had to go back 4 weekends in a row.. how terrible..

    ReplyDelete