Saturday, December 11, 2010

I can't imagine that any other time of the year is quite as productive as finals week. At some time, students around the world are actually studying. Probably during the 12 hours before the final, like me. The remainder of the time, however, is not any less productive. I see on facebook that many Snake and Cubefield scores are being boosted to new high scores, I have learned more about the most random things - like the conspiracy theory that the Japanese were aided by aliens in WWII, my room has never been cleaner than it is right now, I finished the 4th Harry Potter again, AND I keep finding these funny little internetisms, like the one above. I really don't think any other time of the year is this productive. Sure, it's really stressful with the whole finals part of finals week, but during all that time that you aren't studying or worrying or actually taking the finals, you're accomplishing so much while you procrastinate!


But really, I shouldn't be writing this post. I should be making flashcards.

1 comment:

  1. Finals week really is the most productive time of the year...I have never done so much to avoid studying in my life!

    ReplyDelete