Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm backkkkk

Hey everyone!

Oh wow, it's been awhile. I did give you fair warning this time, though. It was a planned blogspot fast. I really didn't have time to do my blog justice, so I decided it'd be best to just put it on hold.

And how I have missed it. And all of you. Truly I have. However, I can now proudly call myself a member of Kappa Kappa Psi. God, what a process... it's very sad I can't really talk about it too much, but I can say... it was a hell of a lot of fun, and so so time consuming. We had a few all nighters, and the rest were an average of 4 hours of sleep a night. And that's just pledging and homework and class. That was my life for the past 5 weeks.

Then it at last came to an end, and we celebrated. I dunno how much you all know about the way I party.. I can't remember what I've said about it. But I figure I've got nothing to lose by being honest to a whopping 21 people on the internet. (Sure, I know a bunch of you, like, outside of teh interwebz, but its whatever. You should probably know this too.)

Sorry for all the hype, its really not that awesome. My friend got an ounce of really nice weed, which was the glorious part one of last weekend. I dunno all your opinions on pot, but I'm an advocate. This rant needs to be saved for another time, but it's not nearly as bad for you as half the legal things people do, like drink.

Which came after that. The party was less than awesome, I must admit. Drunken alumni... sure, its entertaining, but this one kid got a bit obnoxious - which is saying something, considering I was stoned. Another pledge brother of mine turned 21 during the pledging, and we couldn't drink or smoke or do anything really during pledging, so he had his 21st birthday party along with the party I was at. He drank quite a bit, and it was quite amusing. I passed out on his couch and woke up the next morning sometime around noon and went to my big sister's apartment for some lunch.

Oh, right, I have KPsi bigs now. A big brother and a big sister. We got them at the beginning of the whole process, and they're there to be the good guys. People to help you, listen to you rant, bake cookies for you, give you advice, buy you food... just whatever. They're automatic family. I know I probably shouldn't pick favorites, but my big sister is pretty awesome. She thinks along the same lines that I do, which really helps. I can tell her whatever and she understands and can help.

But yeah, last weekend was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed myself and my non-pledging. Everything's back to good, normalness for the week, then its spring break. I'm staying for the weekend, to celebrate properly before going home, where my parents watch me like a hawk to make sure I'm not doing anything sketchy....like the entirety of last weekend. And that's fine by me. I'm glad they care... but I'm staying for the weekend, THEN going home.

This may possibly be the most boring spring break ever, if it weren't for 2 things. First, this weekend, as mentioned. Second, I may (hopefully) get to go to see Anna in Arkansas next Thursday. Maybe. There's some debate about the purchasing of a plane ticket... my mom doesn't see the point in paying a hundred bucks to go see my best friend. Silly mother.

On the topic of Anna, if anyone hasn't heard (which they probably haven't since I haven't written anything lately...), Anna and I broke up. It wasn't a bad break up, obviously, since I want to go see her like none other this next week, but it was still a break up. It still sucks.

So that's my recent life recap. Pledging was fun but sucked at the same time, I'm in Kappa Kappa Psi now, I have awesome bigs, I'm single, I'm going to have a great weekend and hopefully an awesome NEXT weekend with Anna. Yep.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be hearing from you again! Glad all is going good in your life.

    ReplyDelete