Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my day.

I'm not really in a writing mood, but I don't want to start my homework for the night yet.

I haven't done anything productive today. I took a business test (and cried to myself the whole way through... we'll see how that grade turns out at the end of the week...), died slowly during the next class (just finished a test last time in that class, so it was all new notes. always an assured boring time), then did nothing.

Instead of doing my homework, I then went over to a friend's apartment to watch a movie. Then I took a nap. Then I ate lunch with a friend. Then I went to an accounting SI, which was good and productive I guess, but I don't feel like I learned much. We just started a new unit in there, too, so there wasn't much to review.

Then I went to a baseball game. I love baseball, but it was 55 degrees and threatening to rain. And we were down by 4. So we left. Exciting story, huh? But after that, we went back to an apartment to watch the lady bears play those incestuous pig farmers. I don't want to talk about that.

Anyway, after that sad game, I came back to my room, where I sit now, since it was 11.

So that was my day. So productive, don't you think? But now I have all this homework that I haven't done. Naturally, now I'm going to go.... take a shower! Then talk to friends on facebook! Yes, that's a perfectly logical thing to do! Homework isn't worth that much anyway...

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea on the basketball front...
    So I can completely relate there. Look on the bright side though.. You didn't have to be there to watch it and you didn't lose to... VCU..

    That was so depressing..
    Anywho, I finally got a new laptop and got the internet working. So rest easy knowing I will be creeping on your blog again!

    ReplyDelete