Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hey everyone, I'm still alive, don't worry.

Hey everyone, long time no see, as usual...

I was really going to work on contributing to this thing, as I'm the only contributor, you know? But life got in the way. I'm finishing college in 10 days. That's 7 days of class. It's unreal. Graduation isn't until August, but that's okay. I got a job starting in September with a company as a credit analyst in an office building about 2 or 3 minutes north of downtown Dallas. It's not the sexiest job or best paying one, but I'm excited all the same. Is it what I want to do for a living? No, but it's a fantastic entryway into the workforce and it seems like a really great company and opportunity. So all that's been going on.

PLUS, my parents are granting me a senior trip, where my friend and I are going to tour the west half of the country in the form of a two week road trip. Grand Canyon, Vegas, Santa Clara, the redwoods, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Yellowstone, and as much of Colorado as we can fit in. And whatever the hell we find on the way. It's going to be fantastic.

So long story short, I've been a bit busy. Doing that living thing. To be honest, a lot of the time I would have been at home alone writing blog entries I was out with friends drinking. Or watching Netflix or driving around or going to Dallas or golfing or just enjoying the outdoors. I don't spend much time alone anymore. I really try to avoid it, actually.

So for once in a really long time, I think there are fewer questions than answers in my life. Now the most pressing thing on the to do list (besides working on the itinerary for this awesome road trip) is to start looking for a place to live that isn't my parents house. Because no self-respecting college graduate lives at home after college for more than a few months at most. At least I don't plan to.

So bring it on life. I keep beating you at your own game.

No comments:

Post a Comment