Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm not procrastinating...

So you know that feeling when you're supposed to be doing homework, and the responsible part of you wants to do it, but somewhere inside you just know that you really have no intention of doing it, no matter how many times you say you're planning on starting any moment now?

I stopped lying to myself. I know I'm not going to do it. Screw procrastinating. It's too stressful. I'm just going to not do it. One less thing to worry about. And besides, the time it takes isn't worth such a little percentage of my grade. I made a freaking 97 on the first test in this class - I think that justifies sucking up on homework for a little bit. But this is 3 homework assignments later, and I'm still saying this. Next week I kick up my game. Yep.

All day today felt like a Friday. It was definitely only Wednesday, and every time I thought it was Friday it was depressing to realize it was still only Wednesday. I'm sure Friday will feel like some other day of the week, especially since I have an online quiz to take sometime between 8 and midnight on Friday. Why does school have to get in the way of life so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment